Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Beast Awakens!

Alright, so the title isn't quite accurate. For one, this dog can hardly be called a beast. Second, he walks like he's still half alseep! Oh well. (: Just a little bit of lovin' from my greyhound I suppose...


Keeping this short, we (GPAC) have a meet n greet coming up at the Halifax Kennel Club. I'm not positive yet if we'll be doing a shift, but I would like to - I've never been to a ... well, anykind of "purebred" occassion other than for greyhounds, but I don't count it for some reason... Anyway, Who am I to judge? I'll just go with an open mind and have fun teaching people about greyhounds! If you're at the event, please stop by and see our booth, even if you just want to pet the dogs, you never know what you might learn!
(I'd also love to get Biggie a new collar... Jeez! I spoil this boy too much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment