Monday, August 9, 2010

Big N Bad "Biggie"


This blog will be about my recently adopted greyhound, Biggie.
Some simple facts include:
Biggie is 3 years old, his birthday is late May.
He is a purebred greyhound, retired from racing in a track in Florida (though he never entered any races, only went through training).
He is from GPAC, a wonderful greyhound rescue that I often spend my days volunteering with.
I've had him since March '10, so currently about 6 months.
Obviously, he is a boy, and currently my only greyhound/dog. This may change in due time.

Everyday is something new or odd with him, and I find my self out of breath trying to keep up (pun here!). Nonetheless, I enjoy every minute I'm with him (well, except for those early 4:30am pee breaks!). I couldn't ask for a better dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment